ENT / Otolaryngologist Physician
Partnership Opportunity - In Office Surgical Suite - Sign on Bonus/Relocation Assistance
Partnership Opportunity – In Office Surgical Suite – Sign on Bonus/Relocation Assistance
Full-time Otolaryngologist / ENT Physician position in Knoxville, TN, in an established and growing Otolaryngology medical group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford a physician the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with dedicated physicians, excellent support staff, and an amazing community.
Benefits for an ENT Physician
Ideal ENT Opportunity
- Clinic and Surgical ENT
- Join 4 Physicians, 1 NP and 5 Audiologists
- 1-Year Partnership Track
- Surgeries in Hospital and Outpatient Surgical Center
- In-Office Surgical Suite, Allergy, In-Office CT Scanning, etc.
- Adult and Pediatric Patients
- ER Call Schedule is 1-in-4 (One hospital and no facial trauma responsibilities)
- Active Referral Network
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation (Salary plus Production Bonus)
- Earning Potential ($400,000-$800,000)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, Malpractice Insurance, etc.
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete Otolaryngology Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
ENT Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS ENT
Call/text: (540) 491-9401
ETS ENT specializes in recruiting Otolaryngologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!