Excellent Earning Potential
Seeking a general Otolaryngologist in the southwest area of Jacksonville to become a part of Florida’s largest healthcare system with over 11,000 physician colleagues.
- General ENT call coverage
- Practice has a new brand new office 3500 sq ft space with two procedure rooms, 8 exam rooms and state of the art monitors and equipment, in office CT scanner with multi-disciplinary collaboration in multi-level office space.
- New office is on hospital campus for centralization of services and to decrease travel time.
- Board certified or board eligible in Otolaryngology
- Have a current, or be able to obtain, an unrestricted license to practice in Florida
- Have current, unrestricted DEA registration
- Employment position through HCA Physician Services Group (PSG)
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, 401k and more
- PTO & CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- A full-service, level II trauma and acute-care hospital with 365 beds including 10 ORs and 28 ICU beds
- Teaching hospital with 9 residencies/fellowships
- 44 bed emergency department with 2 dedicated trauma bays with 112,000 annual patient visits
About Jacksonville, FL:
With over 200 days of sunshine per year, no state income taxes, lower cost of living, proximity to 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, world-class fishing, vibrant street arts scene, and local distilleries and craft breweries, Jacksonville is a top destination to work and live. It is the 12th largest city in the United States and more than 500 people move to Northeast Florida each week with jobs being the major driving relocation factor.
Minutes from the home of the PGA Tour’s world golf headquarters at TPC Sawgrass and The PLAYERS Championship, as well as home to tennis at the ATP Tour, Jacksonville is a 20-minute drive from the nation’s oldest city, St. Augustine. Jacksonville also hosts one of the five largest Jazz Festivals in the United States and is a dedicated Carnival Cruise Line terminal with weekly cruises to the Bahamas.
Call or email me for more information!
Cell: (540) 491-9401