ENT / Otolaryngologist Physician
Partnership Opportunity - 1-in-9 Call Schedule - Relocation Assistance - Student Loan Benefits
Partnership Opportunity – 1-in-9 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance – Student Loan Benefits
Full-time Otolaryngologist / ENT Physician position in Huntsville, AL, in an established and growing medical group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford a physician the opportunity to join a fantastic medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with dedicated physicians, excellent support staff, and an amazing community.
Benefits for an ENT Physician
Ideal ENT Opportunity
- Practice specialties include ENT, Peds, Oncology, Allergy, and Audiology
- Partnership Opportunity
- In-house Imagining
- In-Office Surgical Suite
- 1-in-9 Call Schedule with No Facial Trauma
- Standard Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday
- 1 Hospital for Procedures/Call
- Immediate Patient Demand
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation plus Production Bonus
- Full Employee Benefits
- Relocation expenses
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete Otolaryngology Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Open to Rhinology, Laryngology, and Pediatric Otolaryngologists
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
ENT Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS ENT
Call/text: (540) 491-9401
ETS ENT specializes in recruiting Otolaryngologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!