Full Scope ENT practice – Hiring General Otolaryngologist(s)
*Partnership Opportunity with Buy-In Potential
Multi-specialty private group currently recruiting General Otolaryngologists. Fellowship trained physicians will also be considered. Currently have full spectrum practice with Otology, Pediatric, and Head and Neck physicians.
- Allergy clinic
- In-house Imagining
- Office Surgery
- Vestibular Rehab
- Audiology Clinic
- Hearing Aid Sales
- Call 1:9 with No Facial Trauma
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Complete Otolaryngology Residency
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Excellent quality of life and comradery within practice
- With current patient volumes physician will be immediately busy
- Relocation expenses and loan forgiveness potential
- Competitive benefits package
- Partnership route
- Surgery Center Buy-In
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. We are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the United States
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children’s Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 Best City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News