Comprehensive General Otolaryngology
Newport News, VA
Comprehensive General Otolaryngology:
Thriving privately owned ENT & Allergy Practice in Newport News/Tidewater, Virginia, looking for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist ready for a quick start.
- Complete Otolaryngology Residency
- Board certified or board eligible in Otolaryngology
- Have a current, or be able to obtain, an unrestricted license to practice in Virginia
- Currently has one Otolaryngologist and one NP in house.
- Light call schedule – split between six local ENTs.
- High volume with large population, comprehensive demographic.
- Performs outpatient procedures at several outpatient facilities and hospitals.
- Not excluded from participation in any insurance plans.
- This opportunity provides a competitive base-salary as well as potential production bonus.
- The community has countless opportunities for waterfront living and enjoys four seasons. The community is
well-positioned for those that enjoy outdoor activities at the beach or in the mountains, looking for an active
lifestyle, love of history, and love of the arts. Hampton Roads is home to all branches of the military, and we
are honored to provide care for those that protect our country.
- Colonial National Historical Park
- Chrysler Museum of Fine Art
- James River Plantations
- Mariners’ Museum of Newport News
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional
colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in
the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- Golfers, this region is home to some of the best award-winning golf courses in the country,
such as Kingsmill Resort & Spa.
Call or email me for more information!
Cell: (540) 491-9401