ENT Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Position - ENT Practice - No Call Schedule - No Weekends - Sign on Bonus/Relocation Assistance
Nurse Practitioner Position – ENT Practice – No Call Schedule – No Weekends – Sign on Bonus/Relocation Assistance
Full-time ENT Nurse Practitioner position in Albuquerque, NM, in an established and growing Otolaryngology medical group.
A Nurse Practitioner will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an NP the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with a dedicated physician, fellow APP’s, and amazing community.
Ideal ENT – Nurse Practitioner Position
- Join 4 Physicians and 6 APP’s
- No Call Responsibilities!
- Inpatient & Outpatient Responsibilities
- Great Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- No Weekends!
- 2 Clinic Days per Week
- 3 OR Days per Week
- Employed Position
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation (Base Salary + Bonus)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Retirement, CME, etc.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the NP
- Nurse Practitioner Program Completion Required
- Have or can acquire a NM license
- 1 year of Otolaryngology (ENT) Nurse Practitioner Experience Required
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
ENT Physician, Sub-Specialist and APP Recruiter, ETS ENT
Call/text: (540) 491-9401
ETS ENT specializes in recruiting Otolaryngologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!