Private Brooklyn-based allergy practice looking to bring on a General Otolaryngologist as they attempt to expand and increase patient base.
- Private practice focused on Allergy care is looking to bring on a part-time or full-time Otolaryngologist as they begin to expand into ENT care. Candidate will be tasked with developing their surgical practice along with providing support to Allergist-based procedures (including FESS, polyps).
- Complete Otolaryngology Residency
- Board certified or board eligible in Otolaryngology
- Have a current, or be able to obtain, an unrestricted license to practice in New York
- Impressive earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, 401k and more
- PTO & CME time / allowance
- Impressive earning potential.
- High volume with large population, comprehensive demographic.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive base salary with profit-sharing per threshold.
- Great fit for high-performing candidates.
About Brooklyn, NY:
- Diverse and vibrant neighborhoods.
- Thriving arts, music, and cultural scene.
- Wide range of culinary options.
- Beautiful parks and outdoor spaces.
- Strong sense of community.
- Convenient access to Manhattan.
- Excellent schools and educational institutions.
- Blend of history and innovation.
Call or email me for more information!
Cell: (540) 491-9401